- 1For each owl, stuff toe of sock with fiberfill stuffing. Insert toilet paper tube into sock (for body).
- 2For tummy, gently stuff sock on toilet paper tube, creating round stomach area. Add fiberfill stuffing (if needed) so owl stands upright.
- 3Access pattern by selecting the info button near the main image, then select the pattern icon. Download and print patterns.
- 4Adhere feet onto bottom of body and wings onto sides of body.
- 5For feathers, cut 1/2” squares from felt in colors of choice. Use scissors to round edges. Adhere feathers on body.
- 6For forehead, cut 3” triangle from felt. For beak, cut 2” orange felt triangle. For cheeks, cut two 2” ovals from felt. Adhere forehead, beak, and cheeks on face. Adhere eyes on sides of beak.
by Catherine A. Winn