- 1Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" cream top-fold card.
- 2Cut smaller orange and brown cardstock panels; layer and adhere to card.
- 3Using photo as guide, cut Citron paper strip to fit bottom of brown panel, leaving narrow border visible at sides and bottom. Sponge edges with Gathered Twigs ink; adhere to panel. Adhere gems as shown.
- 4Cut cream panel to fit top of brown panel. Randomly stamp multiple leaves over panel as detailed in Steps 5-7. After stamping all layers of first leaf, sprinkle wet ink with embossing powder; heat set with heat tool. Emboss each leaf as it is completed.
- 5Ink Small Leaf #2 Ripe Persimmon, stamp off on scrap paper, and then stamp panel. Repeat with Small Leaf #1 in Mustard Seed and #3 in Festive Berries. Stamp off onto scrap paper each time before stamping cream panel. Emboss leaf.
- 6Ink Medium Leaf #2 Dried Marigold, stamp off, and stamp panel. Repeat with Medium Leaf #1 in Crushed Olive and #3 in Gathered Twigs. Emboss leaf.
- 7Ink Large Leaf #3 Evergreen Bough, stamp off, and stamp panel. Repeat with Large Leaf #2 in Iced Spruce, #1 in Mustard Seed, and #4 in Gathered Twigs. Emboss leaf.
- 8Stamp Gathered Twigs sentiment onto cream cardstock; trim to fit brown panel as shown. Sponge edges with Gathered Twigs ink. Adhere sentiment to panel.
by Lisa Somerville (www.lisasomerville.com)