- 1Cut 10” length of beading wire.
- 2Onto wire length, string crimp bead, wire guard, and bar end of clasp. Insert wire end back through crimp bead and crimp securely. Cover crimp with crimp cover. Trim excess wire.
- 3String elements onto wire as follows: 4mm crystal bicone, copper bead, 4mm crystal bicone, bead cap, polymer clay swirl bead, bead cap. Repeat four times, then string one last 4mm crystal bicone.
- 4Onto opposite end of beading wire, string crimp bead, wire guard, and open end of clasp. Insert wire end back through crimp bead and crimp securely. Cover crimp with crimp cover. Trim excess wire.
- 5Onto one headpin, string one 6mm crystal bicone. Onto second headpin, string one 4mm crystal bicone. Onto remaining headpin, string one 3mm crystal, copper bead, and another 3mm crystal bicone. Create wrapped loop on end of each beaded headpin. Trim excess wire.
- 6Attach dangles to loop on open end of clasp with jump ring.
- 1Cut two 4” lengths of antique copper wire.
- 2Attach teardrop to one end of first 4” wire length with wrapped loop.
- 3Onto same wire length, string 4mm crystal bicone, bead cap, polymer clay swirl bead, bead cap, and another 4mm crystal bicone. Attach bead string to ear wire with wrapped loop.
- 4Repeat Steps 2 and 3 to create second earring.
by Lisa Suver (www.Fanceethat.etsy.com)