- 1For each jar, cut 2-1/2”x4” tag shape from orange side of distressed cardstock. Punch hole at center top.
- 2Using photo as guide, cut two different paper panels to cover bottom section of each tag. Sponge paper edges with black chalk ink; do not adhere to tags yet.
- 3Cut and adhere wavy-edged paper or cardstock strips behind upper paper panels before adhering all panels to tag.
- 4Adhere lace trim behind bottom edge of each tag using clear dots. Adhere rhinestones above lace on one or more tags.
- 5Adhere chipboard sticker to center of each tag.
- 6Tie twine around mouth of jar so lid may be removed easily. Thread tag and button onto twine; tie bow. Fill jar with candy.
by Lisa Dorsey (www.lisadorsey.blogspot.com)