- 1On covered work surface, apply gesso on all areas of two pumpkins; let dry. See Photo 1 and Photo 2.
- 2Paint one gesso pumpkin black and one gesso pumpkin purple; let dry. See Photo 3. Leave one pumpkin unpainted.
- 3Use circle punch to punch 16 circles from double-sided tape. Peel one side of backing from circles; adhere circles onto unpainted orange pumpkin. Sprinkle circles with black glitter. Let set.
- 4Repeat Step 3 to punch and adhere circles onto remaining two pumpkins. Sprinkle orange glitter on purple pumpkin and purple glitter on black pumpkin.
- 5In well-ventilated area, spray pumpkins with sealer, following manufacturer’s instructions. Let dry.
by Ann Butler Designs (www.creativitystirsthesoul.com)