- 1Access patterns by selecting the info button near the main image, then select the pattern icon. Enlarge patterns to desired size. Print patterns onto copy paper. Tape together pattern if needed; cut vest from white felt. Cut shamrocks from green felt scraps.
- 2Apply line of glue 1/2” from edge on inside of front vest pieces at sides and shoulders. (Note: Do not apply glue in armholes.) With right sides together, press vest front pieces firmly onto back vest piece. Let dry. Turn inside out.
- 3Measure and cut green and green/white polka dot ribbon lengths same size as edges on vest opening. Adhere ribbon lengths along edges. Let dry. Trim ends if needed.
- 4Adhere large light green felt shamrock, two medium green felt shamrocks, and one small dark green felt shamrock on one side of vest. Let dry. Repeat to adhere shamrocks on other side of vest. Let dry. Tie two small green ribbon bows; adhere onto center of each large shamrock. Let dry.
- 5Adhere two buttons on each side of vest, evenly spaced, along edges of opening. Let dry.
- 6On covered work surface, add Sour Apple wiggle lines along vest borders. Add green glitter glue dots to highlight. Let dry.
by Rebecca Spohn