- 1For hanger, tie 1-1/2”-wide ribbon around top of wreath, knotting ends at top. Set aside.
- 2Access patterns by selecting the info button near the main image, then select the pattern icon. Download and print patterns; use as shape cutting guide. For birds, use Easy Cutter to cut wedge from each 3” circle. For beaks, cut tips from XL star. For wings, cut two XXL hearts in half; discard one piece or use for future project.
- 3Paint the following:
PINK BIRD: body Carousel Pink; breast and wing Petal Pink; dots Carousel Pink; beak Marigold.
PURPLE BIRD: body and one XL heart Lavender; one large heart Purple Cow; dots Purple Cow; beak Marigold.
BLUE BIRD A: body and one XL heart Bahama Blue; one large heart Calypso Blue; dots Calypso Blue; beak Marigold.
BLUE BIRD B: body and one XXL heart half and one small heart Calypso Blue; dots Sea Breeze; beak Marigold.
BLUE BIRD C: body and one XXL heart half and one small heart Sea Breeze; dots on Sea Breeze Calypso Blue; breast Calypso Blue; dots Sea Breeze; beak Marigold.
- 4Dot eyes Lamp Black using end of paintbrush handle. Let dry.
- 5Sand edges of each piece to remove paint from edges. Use photo as guide to adhere birds together using tacky glue. Apply sealer. Brush Crystal glitter on wings. Let dry. Outline birds, beaks, and wings using black marker.
- 6Cut 6” wire lengths. Hot glue wire length to back of each bird. Attach birds to wreath as desired.
- 7Tie ribbon bows. Hot glue buttons and bows to wreath.
by Meggan Maravich