- 1Cut chain into two five-link pieces with one end large loop and other end small double loops. Cut two 5-3/8” chain lengths with one end large loop and other end small double loops.
- 2Cut 3” length of gunmetal wire and bend 1/16” of one end onto itself; gently flatten. Thread bicone on end; make wrapped loop and trim wire. Repeat to make 14 dangles.
- 3Cut 4” length of gunmetal wire and bend 1/16” of one end onto itself; gently flatten. Thread metal bead, bone bead, and metal bead on end. Make wrapped loop above last bead.
- 4Open all jump rings. With one jump ring, pick up loop on pendant and double-loop ends of five-link chains; close jump ring.
- 5With jump rings, attach chain ends to bottom corner loops on acorn leaves connector. Attach two more jump rings to other loops of connector and close.
- 6Cut beading wire length in half. String crimp bead and one jump ring, pass wire back through crimp bead and crimp. Trim wire. String metal bead, bicone, metal bead, and dangle. Repeat pattern six more times. String metal bead, bicone, metal bead, and crimp bead. Pass wire through large loop on 5-3/8” chain length and back through crimp bead. Crimp and trim wire. Repeat process for other side of necklace.
- 7With crimping pliers, cover crimp beads with crimp covers.
- 8Open clasp jump ring and attach to one side of chain. Open loop on swirl side of clasp and attach to other chain.
by Terry Ricioli (www.terryriciolidesigns.blogspot.com)